Wednesday, November 15, 2006

so many rocks, so little room on the moho......








Morro Bay, CA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God I wish I was there with you guys ... I know it would relieve this muscle stress and help me feel better. Keep sending pictures, they are great. Can't wait to see you and share my grandkids with you.
Love, Sheila

Suzie said...

Hi!! It was so great seeing you today! I'm so glad you were able to come by and go to lunch. You both look great! Your pictures on the website are wonderful! Take care and keep in touch!
Love, Suzie :-)

PS: Daniel says "hi"! He was so sorry he missed you! :-)

howard said...

t2
Isn't this fun??
hh

Russ said...

Great pics.... Cant wait to see you guys. Have a great Thanksgiving.

(Hey Robin, how are you? you can email me at russnnh@aol.com. It was good seeing you at the retirement party)